US Synthetic, a ChampionX company has an immediate need for a HR Generalist- Recruiting and Staffing located in Orem, UT. The HR Generalist supports the organization through several areas of human resources.
USSynthetic – HR Generalist – Recruiting
What We Do:
What’s in it For You:
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture, and empowers its employees through continuous improvement
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day one of employment – medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process
- Assist in posting positions internally and externally
- Work with hiring managers to screen and select qualified candidates
- Correspond with candidates throughout the selection process
- Conduct reference checks, rejections, and verbal offers to candidates
- Manage applicant tracking system processes
- Generate and track data
- Use problem solving methods to improve systems
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as company policies
- Facilitate Onboarding sessions
- Maintain our pipeline of candidates for future roles
- Facilitate relationships with third party recruitment/staffing firms
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition team on collegiate recruiting programs and career fairs
- Plan and travel to campus events with partner schools for brand building and to attract and engage with early career talent
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Remain apprised of current and changing recruiting methods through research and development of external network
- Follow all company policies (Attendance, No Tobacco Products on Campus, Illegal Drug & Alcohol, Family Medical Leave Act, Personal Appearance, Personal Electronic Devices, Vacation & Personal Time, etc.)
- High school diploma/GED is required
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of related human resource experience
- Flexibility to support staff needs on various shifts (Day, Swing, Grave)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Sit for at least eight hours
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Use of safety equipment (Safety glasses)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer oriented and an active listener
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional critical thinking skills, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail are required.
- High energy
- Ability to work independently to drive assigned projects, while partnering with key resources both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and process a high volume of work under pressure while maintaining the highest quality.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of filing and HR compliance requirements.
- Ability to work in a team.
About Champion X
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: