CBRE is looking for a Client Services Specialist to focus on Marketing in our Salt Lake City office. This is not a remote role and does require someone in Salt Lake City that can be onsite or in the office regularly.
About the role
Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals. Also, provides support to the sales team’s business plan objectives. Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials. Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
What you’ll do
- Gather supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers’ commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Conceptualize and develop the design of flyers, property brochures, proposals or offering memoranda for the purpose of closing deals.
- Support Sales team members in the implementation of business strategies.
- Interface directly with the clients, including taking them on property tours, resolving routine issues and responding to pricing and/or non-routine inquiries.
- Participate in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team.
- Act as single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing, research and financial analysis.
- May source properties and/or clients by researching local and national databases. Tracks and reports on responses and communications from sourcing activities.
- Create and produce electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns for sale or lease of properties to include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research and targeted mailing lists.
- Maintain and update marketing infrastructure which may include a database system, intranet and external website, including data on all prospects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- Two years experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Current real estate license for where work is performed.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills. Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or InDesign preferred. Ability to solve problems, mathematical analysis and project management. Knowledge of accounting and business law helpful.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to abstract a lease.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
We lead by example, guided by the needs of the cities we inhabit, the communities we build and the world we live in. The more perspectives we have, the more dimensions were able to see. A culture of respect, integrity, service and excellence shapes our approach to every opportunity.
Maintain your career momentum with the best tools and training in the industry. You’ll have everything you need to thrive in your role: challenging work, a commitment to results, fast-paced assignments and a culture of constant learning.
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) are more than just values; they’re a competitive advantage. By creating a culture where our employees are recognized for their contribution and given a chance to grow, we regularly open ourselves and our business to new opportunities. CBRE is the global leader in commercial real estate services. We have been ranked the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 15 consecutive years and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies in the sector four years running. Through our values of respect, integrity, service and excellence, we focus on crafting successful outcomes for our clients, employees and shareholders.
We offer a competitive compensation package, complete with benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)/Disability/Paid holidays/vacation).